Two of our poets, Justin Rogers and now Brittany Rogers(!) were married on December 22nd, 2013. Pictured here are the newly wedded couple with their favorite flower girl, Micah, who doubles as a daughter.
- The bitter before black woman
- The “terrorist” in your brain when you see kufiyya
- The phrase, “She asked for it.”
- Unarmed Black Boy shot to death
- the “oppression” when you see burqa
Hello loves! I’m looking for someone who is a musician and a singer to record a video with me of a poem. Must be located in NYC or be able to get to the city easily. Please send me a message if you’re interested.
If I will die, let me have changed my name from lost to whoever I find.
Before my last choir concert last year
Our two poets in First Wave! Joseph Verge and Ajanae Dawkins!